Monday, October 12, 2009

Sadness

Great. Apparently I'm too dumb to even have a blog. I just poured my heart out, and it all got deleted.

Apparently the antidepressants have worn off. I stopped taking them about a month ago, and now I can cry again. Maybe a good thing, maybe a bad thing. I've been crying all afternoon. First, my sister let me know that I don't consider things she wants done to be important enough. They don't get done soon enough to suit her. I guess dropping whatever I'm doing to do something she needs done, is good enough. Like - wiping her butt, pulling up her pants, watching something on TV she deems important, letting out her dogs, or getting her a drink or food. She has all kinds of plans going on in her head, and because she can't do them, they are supposed to be of utmost importance to me. Now she is on a snit about a computer. Actually, she has been on it for a while. Well, it's on its way. We ordered it Saturday from Best Buy, and it shipped. Now I'll have to spend hours with her trying to explain it. Maybe not. Maybe it will come on Wednesday, and we're going away for Thursday and Friday, and she can use her learning to use the internet visually book.

My kids are another reason I'm upset. Things that are important to me are silly to them. So, they ignore it. Things I try to do for them aren't good enough, aren't important enough, and don't matter. I've been told in no uncertain terms that I don't need to do anything for the wedding. I guess we'll just show up and do as we're told. Like usual.

Can't wait for Thursday. We get to see the grandchildren, and actually spend time alone with the youngest for the first time. She's only 20 months old after all. We never got to really spend any time alone with the older one until she was almost 3. We stayed with her while her mom was in the hospital having the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment