Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello!

I don't know if anyone will be interested in reading anything about my life, but I need a place to vent a bit.

A little about me -
I was born in Chicago, but have lived in rural Indiana for the last 34 years. I met a farmer in college and moved to his home area. We have been married almost 32 years, and have 4 grown children. We were empty nesters until 2 years ago when my disable sister moved in with us. She was living in another state, and couldn't live alone anymore. So, we lost 2 bedrooms, and gained her and her pets. Yippee!!!

I sound bitter, but I'm not really. I promised my father on his deathbed that I would make sure she was okay.

Our children are 30, 28, 26, and 24. One is married and has two little girls, and one is engaged. I am very proud of all my children, but at times they make me crazy. They have all graduated with bachelor's degrees, one has finished his master's and just started his Ph.D, and another has started his master's. Two of them live in Indiana, and the other two live 800 and 1200 miles away.

I don't want this to be a downer for anyone reading it, but I have some things I need to get off my chest, as well as some decisions to make I could use some opinions on.

That's all I can write for now. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment